Elite Sports & Remedial Professional
Why Use Mick for your Massage Therapy?
Professional History of Mick Kranendonk
Passionate, focused and well-rounded personal training and massage specialist with significant work experience across the personal training, elite athlete training and massage therapy industries.
Experienced management board member and manager of Athletic Centre operations.
Always keen to add value to any organisation with measurable contributions to multiple businesses and organisations during a high results oriented career. Motivated by helping clients and colleagues and achieving results by combining professional expertise and a positive and committed attitude.
Always keen to engage with like-minded professionals on emerging opportunities within my industry and area of expertise.
Professional Massage Experience:
Remedial Massage Therapist
CoastSport – Physio and Sports Medicine – Remedial Massage Therapist
Self Employed – All Sport Performance Massage – Sports and Remedial Therapy
Providing professional massage therapy services to elite sporting teams, athletes, corporations and the general public. Specialising in Sports, Remedial, Therapeutic, Myofascial Release and Trigger Point Therapy. Developing and implementing professional massage programs for elite track and field athletes in conjunction with coaches and medical staff.
Massage Therapist – Julia Russell Massage
Under contract to Julia Russell Massage, providing professional sport massage services to major national football, sporting clubs and elite athletes.
Professional Development Central Coast Community College
Responsible for performing professional massage therapy services for clients of the Massage Therapy Centre located in Central Coast Community College – under supervision of experienced therapists for professional development.
- Diploma of Sports Therapies (undertaking)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy
- Cert IV in Massage Therapy Practice
- Cert IV in Fitness
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association (ASCA) – Level 1
- Training for Warriors – Level 1
- Myofascial Cupping Technique – Level 1 2016
- Sports Medicine Australia – Level 1 Sports Trainer 2014
- Athletics Australia – Level 2 Intermediate Club Coach & Level 2 Intermediate Recreational Running Coach 2014
- 30mins $50
- 60mins $80
- 90 mins $100
- There will be a 2% surcharge if using credit/debit for payment.